A. General Author Guidelines
- The Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English, has never been published or is not in the process of submission for publication to other journals, and does not contain elements of plagiarism.
- The Manuscript is the original research paper in the field of primary education, prioritized on based empirical research.
- The author should REGISTER as an author in SITTAH: Journal of Primary Education (for authors who do not have an account).
- The manuscript should be between 4000-8000 words in length. This includes all text, for example, the abstract, references, all text in tables, and figures.
- The Manuscript should be prepared according to the Author's Guidelines and TEMPLATE.
- The Manuscript will be published in SITTAH: Journal of Primary Education after being reviewed by peer-reviewers.
B. The Guidelines for the Manuscript
- The identity of papers requires; title, full name(s) of the author(s), affiliation (Study Program, Faculty, Institution, Country), e-mail, abstract (200 words, at least it includes; purpose, method, results of research, conclusion, impact), and keywords (3-5 words). The contents of the papers consist of an Introduction, Methods, Result and Discussion, and References.
- INTRODUCTION consists of an adequate background, the urgency of the study, supporting facts from previous studies, gap analysis, research status, novelty, research objectives or purpose, and problem formulation. They are written in one chapter without subtitles.
- METHODS describes the research type or design, data collection, data source(s), and data analysis. It is written in paragraph form.
- RESULT AND DISCUSSION inform several important data (original) fields obtained from test results, questionnaires, interviews, observations, surveys, documents, and other data collection techniques. There can be completed with a table or graph to clarify the result. All tables, figures, and graphics must be centered and numbered consecutively. Tables (refer to Table 1, Table 2,…) should be presented above the table contain in the center alignment. A descriptive title should be placed after the table title (refer to Table 1, Table 2,…) above each table. Figures and tables should be mentioned in the related text.
- CONCLUSION, write the research result succinctly and clearly, then describe its logical consequence to develop the science and praxis of primary education.
- REFERENCES consist of references and citations referring to the APA style seventh edition using manager references such as MENDELEY. RefWorks, and ZOTERO (preferred).
C. The Guidelines for Citations and References
- All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author's articles should attach to the reference sources.
- Writing citations and references should use application management references such as MENDELEY, RefWorks, and ZOTERO (preferred) by using APA style seventh edition.
- All references must be taken from the primary sources: journal articles from national and international reputable scientific journals indexed by SCOPUS, Web of Science, and Science and Technology Index (SINTA)/conference papers/thesis/dissertation, at least 80% of the reference amount used.
- The number of references is at least 20 references.
- References used should be published in the last ten years.
- Wikipedia, personal blogs, and non-scientific websites cannot be used as references.