The paper sent to our redaction will be considered for publication if it meets the following criteria:
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- All articles must be written in English, should be between 5000-8000 words in length.
- Submissions should be prepared in accordance with the Author Guidelines and Article Template.
- Article Structure in general should cover: (a) Title; (b) full name(s), affiliation(s), and e- mail of author(s); (c) Abstract, (d) Keywords, (e) Introduction, (f) Method, (g) Findings, (h) Discussion, (i) Conclusion, (j) References.
- Bibliographical reference must be noted in body note and bibliography according to APA Style.
- Authors whose manuscripts are accepted or rejected will get a notification from JEELS editorial board. Editorial board has an authority to return the rejected articles without asserting the causes.
- We will reject a manuscript without review if the Turnitin report results is more than 20% of similarity index, it exceeds our word limit or is incorrectly formatted; it is poorly presented and unclear, and if there are substantive issues with the design, methodology, or data quality.
- Manuscripts that pass the initial assessment are assigned to a subject expert in our team of Editorial board to oversee the review process. The Manuscripts will be proceeded to double blind review process. Throughout the review process, the identity of the author(s) as well as the reviewer(s) will be concealed, so that both sides will not get to know each other. The editors will then make a decision by considering the reviewers’ recommendation with 3 possibilities: decline submission, accept submission, and revisions required. Please kindly bear in mind that a ‘revisions required’ decision does not guarantee acceptance. A point-by-point explanation of how comments have been addressed must be supplied with the revised version of the paper. Revisions may undergo further peer review and papers may undergo more than one round of revision. The acceptance decision will be made if the editor is satisfied with the revisions made.
- The editorial board is permitted to edit the accepted manuscripts to ensure the paper fully matches our criteria without changing the essence. After final checking in the editorial office, acceptance is confirmed and the paper is forwarded to the publishers for publication.
Article Template Please click here
To submit an article, Please click here
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the editorial assistant at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +62 857 3618 6139 (WhatsApp). Communication to other emails will not be considered.